1. Caring Paws shall use reasonable endeavors to deliver Products of acceptable quality to the delivery
address specified and keyed in by the Customer but Caring Paws cannot guarantee any firm delivery time and
shall not be liable for any delay in its delivery services, if the delay has been due to causes beyond the control
of Caring Paws
2. Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this
juncture, delivery service is extended to Peninsular Malaysia only. For order placed before 12 noon, please
allow two to three (2-3) working days for processing from date of Caring Paw’s confirmation of acceptance of
an Order otherwise notified by Caring Paws. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address
and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If
delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
3. No delivery services shall be available on Sunday & public holidays.
4. The Customer is to notify Guardian immediately of a change to his delivery address and contact number.
5. Where Customer is not available to receive the delivery, a notification card will be left at the delivery
address. An attempt will be made to contact the Customer for a second delivery. If Customer is still not
reachable at second attempt, a notification card will be left for the Customer to collect the parcel from the
nearest collection branch. If delivery is delayed due to the Customer’s undue delay or unreasonable refusal to
accept delivery or if the Customer fails or refuses to collect the Products within seven (7) days from the date of
second notification, the Order will be deemed void and has no further effect but the Customer shall bear all the
relevant cost incurred by Caring Paws (including but not limited to the delivery cost and administrative
6. If the Customer is not personally available to accept delivery, a representative may accept delivery on behalf
of the Customer provided always that the said representative must be over 18 years of age and capable of
receiving the delivery. The Customer or its representative may be required to produce proof of identity on
delivery or collection of Products and all deliveries shall be signed off by the Customer or its representative on
the delivery invoices.
7. Caring Paws reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts
whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.